YCM Academy
Welcome to YCM Academy.
Please log in or create an account if you haven't done it already to experience more of this site's features
YCM Academy
Welcome to YCM Academy.
Please log in or create an account if you haven't done it already to experience more of this site's features
YCM Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YCM Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Working on a new skin for the forum, hopefully I can do one with much better graphics
Guys, don't forgot to be active and post in the forums. Otherwise, I may start sending inactivity notices.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Smeargle

Our users have posted a total of 470 messages in 99 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:43 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

+ Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Title : Sakura Blossoming Ninja of Konohagakure

Warning Level
Current Level:
+ Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +  Left_bar_bleue0/10+ Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

+ Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +  Empty
PostSubject: + Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +    + Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:37 am

Okay, I'm gonna make the rules for this forum and trust me, I am making them very easy so you guys can enjoy yourself and do it the way you want it.

1. Just like roleplaying, it needs to be tagged with the appropriate tag. No M-rated fanfics please.

Here are the possible tags:

G = General Audience - for all ages
PG-(age) - Parental Guidance Suggested - may contain content inappropriate content for viewers under stated age

----

No R-rated or A-rated fan fictions please.

2. SCRIPT FORMAT is allowed in this forum, however you are free to write it out like an actual novel.

3. All site rules apply.

4. If you're using characters from the anime/manga, try not to change their Deck styles and personalities, but you're free to change them if your story requires it.

5. Proper language is strongly recommended. We recommend not using chatspeak unless your character is texting, typing on a forum or chatting amongst their friends. You may use slang English though

6. Keep your words simple. Do remember that we have younger users that may not know the definition of the word. Remember, using big words isn't always the correct way.

7. Make short and sweet sentences, so basically don't go overboard with the details. It tends to bore people from experience.

8. Don't shove the entire fan fic into one post. People don't like to read an entire book at once. Instead, divide your story into parts and each part can go on a separate post. If this is the case, multiple posts in this manner are allowed.

9. Fan fictions may have text in another language, but a translation must be provided (putting translation in parentheses after text is okay)

10. Insulting a writer because YOU think their fan fiction is horrible is NOT acceptable. If this happens to you, report the offending post and me or the mods in charge will handle it.

If you think that a story needs improvement, kindly tell that to them. Do not be a jerk and flatly tell them it is bad.
-----------

For now, this is it. If any additions should to be made, post them and I'll add them when I come on.

Last edited by Sakura Haruno on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ycmacademy.darkbb.com
Absol King
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator
Absol King

Warning Level
Current Level:
+ Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +  Left_bar_bleue0/10+ Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: + Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +    + Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:39 pm

What's the [R] rating? We don't have that in Australia.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: + Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +    + Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:31 am

R equals "RESTRICTED"
It's like the M rating for RPs
Back to top Go down
Absol King
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator
Absol King

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: + Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +    + Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:39 am

Oops hang on, we do have it, that's 21+ here, does the same apply?
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: + Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +    + Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:33 am

Actually, it's 17+ in US.
But I hope you guys have the sense to not post M-rated fanfics.
Back to top Go down
Absol King
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator
Absol King

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: + Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +    + Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:42 am

Here [M] is 15+ (Supervised if below) and [MA15+] is obvious, 15+ ONLY (at public locations).
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: + Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +    + Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:19 am

Well, in this case, we'll use the US interpretation of the M-rating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: + Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +    + Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +  Empty

Back to top Go down

+ Sakura's Guide to Fanfiction +
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YCM Academy :: Literature :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: