YCM Academy
Welcome to YCM Academy.
Please log in or create an account if you haven't done it already to experience more of this site's features
YCM Academy
Welcome to YCM Academy.
Please log in or create an account if you haven't done it already to experience more of this site's features
YCM Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YCM Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Working on a new skin for the forum, hopefully I can do one with much better graphics
Guys, don't forgot to be active and post in the forums. Otherwise, I may start sending inactivity notices.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Smeargle

Our users have posted a total of 470 messages in 99 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:43 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

+ Realistic Rules +

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Title : Sakura Blossoming Ninja of Konohagakure

Warning Level
Current Level:
+ Realistic Rules +  Left_bar_bleue0/10+ Realistic Rules +  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

+ Realistic Rules +  Empty
PostSubject: + Realistic Rules +    + Realistic Rules +  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:32 am

Here are the basic Realistic Card rules

General Rules

- Any thread with illegal/copyrighted content will be locked and/or deleted.
- Cardless threads will be locked
- If you are unable to accept Cnc or constructive criticism, please do not post in this section. (adapted from GFX Rule #5)
- Fake Type cards are allowed, provided 2+ cards are given for support.

Misc Rules

- Report threads first BEFORE telling the thread starter that their thread broke the rules.
- Anyone posting the OCG correction alone w/out Cnc will be given a friendly reminder. Subsequent offenses may result in a warn/forum ban.
- Bumping your thread is acceptable if 6 hours have passed w/out a reply or it is on the 2nd page and further.
- Carrying on a conversation not related to the card is a warnable offense.

~Image credit is only needed if the artist requires it to be done~

Any questions, ask me.
Back to top Go down
https://ycmacademy.darkbb.com
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Title : Sakura Blossoming Ninja of Konohagakure

Warning Level
Current Level:
+ Realistic Rules +  Left_bar_bleue0/10+ Realistic Rules +  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

+ Realistic Rules +  Empty
PostSubject: Re: + Realistic Rules +    + Realistic Rules +  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:43 am

This is basically a general rule for the entire CC section, except contests, but when rating/commenting on a card, please do not be a jerk and flatly tell a user that their cards are less than satisfactory. If you think a card is not of satisfactory caliber, offer suggestions to improve it. Do remember that a few of us are still new to this.

Just don't act like a certain mod on YCM about it (in essence, just don't act high and mighty just because you're one of the cardmaking gods of YCM). Yeah, I'm referring to JoshIcy if you don't know already. I won't go into details about him being one of the best cardmakers on YCM and being a mod of that section. I respect him for that, but I do not appreciate his mentality towards cardmaking, especially towards myself.

If arrogance is your mentality, then I have no objections of banning you from the cardmaking section permanently.

(I know I'm being a little harsh today on the last part, but I don't want another him running around here. So in essence, just be nice and give suggestions to improve.)
Back to top Go down
https://ycmacademy.darkbb.com

+ Realistic Rules +
Page 1 of 1