YCM Academy
Welcome to YCM Academy.
Please log in or create an account if you haven't done it already to experience more of this site's features
YCM Academy
Welcome to YCM Academy.
Please log in or create an account if you haven't done it already to experience more of this site's features
YCM Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YCM Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Working on a new skin for the forum, hopefully I can do one with much better graphics
Guys, don't forgot to be active and post in the forums. Otherwise, I may start sending inactivity notices.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Smeargle

Our users have posted a total of 470 messages in 99 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:43 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

+ List of Forbidden Things to Ask for +

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Title : Sakura Blossoming Ninja of Konohagakure

Warning Level
Current Level:
+ List of Forbidden Things to Ask for + Left_bar_bleue0/10+ List of Forbidden Things to Ask for + Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

+ List of Forbidden Things to Ask for + Empty
PostSubject: + List of Forbidden Things to Ask for +   + List of Forbidden Things to Ask for + EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:59 am

Basically, this is like a list of things that shouldn't be asked for.

1. Card Maker

I already know that we need one, so no need to keep asking. In the meantime, just use YCM, Magic Set Editor or the templates in Resources.

2. A way to see who repped you

Basically, the rep system here works on the exact same principle as the new YCM. This is something I can't handle at the moment.

3. Certain members to be promoted/demoted

I'll decide that, ok.

4. Level stars

I know that the Dark Synchro stars clash with this site's background, so I'm working on lighter ones.

5. Extra generators

Basically, don't ask for MyBannerMaker or Pokemon Card Maker generators to be installed. They will consume a lot of space on the forum and will make forum "surfing" a lot longer.

6. New forums

If it covers a broad topic, I'll add it. If not, won't be added.

7. Having an online duel server

Simple.
Use YVD/YGO Network or do it over PM at the moment

8. Joke Cards as their own forum

Basically falls under number 6.

Joke Cards will be made as a sticky thread inside of Games. That is all Joke Cards will get.

9. Online trading system

I am not responsible if you guys get ripped off on trades. Therefore, use Pojo or wherever else supports it.

10. Inactive accounts

Just don't ask for someone that's been inactive to be deleted. They probably have their reasons for not logging in. If they don't log in within 2 months, I'll deal with it myself.

11. Shops for selling generated cards

In short, this suggestion was implemented in response to a recent string of threads in Comments/Suggestions (YCM). Therefore, do not ask that a shop that sells custom made cards be created, because that will not happen.

12. Pointless things

I don't know why I added this rule, since I'm sure you all have the sense to not post things that are ridiculous (i.e. make a really high level for users that have 10000+ posts, make a spammer into an admin, etc.). Topics like these will either be moved to Trash Forums or deleted depending on circumstances

- - Things that can't be done - -

13. Private warn system

I know a lot of you don't want your warning level to be public to everyone that visits, but for the time being, we have to use the RPG system for Warning Levels. This is something that is out of my control

14. Private point donations

Same as above, we can't do it and at the moment, only me or the other admins can manage your donations. Although this would be easier to donate without having to wait, it's something we'll all have to deal with.

15. Private messaging stats

The limit's at 50 each way (inbox and outbox, for a total of 100 messages). I can't make it any higher than this, so once you hit that limit, delete some old ones or just do it over PM or on any other websites you know each other on (i.e. YCM, HD). Or simply use the chatbox if whatever you need to talk about is okay for the entire forum to see.

And on your profile, it does show how many messages you got to the entire forum. I can't do anything about this part either as it is programmed into the system. But just consider it as a little warning to others that your PM box is filling up.

Any questions, ask me here.

Last edited by Sakura Haruno on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ycmacademy.darkbb.com
Posie Warrior
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Posie Warrior

Title : Haruka-chan is epic win

Warning Level
Current Level:
+ List of Forbidden Things to Ask for + Left_bar_bleue0/10+ List of Forbidden Things to Ask for + Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: + List of Forbidden Things to Ask for +   + List of Forbidden Things to Ask for + EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:37 am

I see you edited the list on the MyBB version to fit this board.
Nice work, Sakura-kun xD
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: + List of Forbidden Things to Ask for +   + List of Forbidden Things to Ask for + EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:48 am

Yeah I know.
If anyone has questions, they can ask me
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: + List of Forbidden Things to Ask for +   + List of Forbidden Things to Ask for + EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:26 am

Since I'm probably guessing that we'll get these kinds of requests, these will be new additions to the list. It's not because I don't want to do it, we just can't do them.

12. Don't ask for a private warn system

I know a lot of you don't want your warning level to be public to everyone that visits, but for the time being, we have to use the RPG system for Warning Levels. This is something that is out of my control.

13. Private point donations

Same as above, we can't do it and at the moment, only me or the other admins can manage your donations. Although this would be easier to donate without having to wait, it's something we'll all have to deal with.

14. Pointless things

I don't know why I added this rule, since I'm sure you all have the sense to not post things that are ridiculous (i.e. make a really high level for users that have 10000+ posts, make a spammer into an admin, etc.)

Topics like these will either be moved to Trash Forums or deleted depending on circumstances

15. Private messaging stats

The limit's at 50 each way (inbox and outbox, for a total of 100 messages). I can't make it any higher than this, so once you hit that limit, delete some old ones or just do it over PM or on any other websites you know each other on (i.e. YCM, HD)

And on your profile, it does show how many messages you got to the entire forum. I can't do anything about this part either as it is programmed into the system. But just consider it as a little warning to others that your PM box is filling up.

Last edited by Sakura Haruno on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: + List of Forbidden Things to Ask for +   + List of Forbidden Things to Ask for + EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:10 am

What about posting real-life pictures?
-Image removed by Absol King-

Last edited by Absol King on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Inappropriate Image)
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: + List of Forbidden Things to Ask for +   + List of Forbidden Things to Ask for + EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:45 am

You already are allowed to post pictures, just no inappropriate ones such as your avi.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: + List of Forbidden Things to Ask for +   + List of Forbidden Things to Ask for + Empty

Back to top Go down

+ List of Forbidden Things to Ask for +
Page 1 of 1