YCM Academy
Welcome to YCM Academy.
Please log in or create an account if you haven't done it already to experience more of this site's features
YCM Academy
Welcome to YCM Academy.
Please log in or create an account if you haven't done it already to experience more of this site's features
YCM Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YCM Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Working on a new skin for the forum, hopefully I can do one with much better graphics
Guys, don't forgot to be active and post in the forums. Otherwise, I may start sending inactivity notices.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Smeargle

Our users have posted a total of 470 messages in 99 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:43 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Title : Sakura Blossoming Ninja of Konohagakure

Warning Level
Current Level:
Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features Left_bar_bleue0/10Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features Empty
PostSubject: Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features   Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:09 am

So I was looking around for a new MyBB server that would be just like the MyBBNew version before August 23 w/the upgrade to 1.6.

If you're interested, it's http://litemybb.com

(I've made the forum but for some reason, I can't get into the admin account. When I make a normal user one, it's fine)
Back to top Go down
https://ycmacademy.darkbb.com
the prince of death
Site Repair
Site Repair
the prince of death

Warning Level
Current Level:
Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features Left_bar_bleue0/10Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features   Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Neat. though odd about the admin access.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features   Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:35 pm

That's true.
If I could just get in, then I'll move all our stuff back to MyBB.

(Should email the site owner about that)

At least they got MyPlaza, that's pretty much all I need
Back to top Go down
the prince of death
Site Repair
Site Repair
the prince of death

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features   Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:53 pm

It could be some scam site for all we know though. and we can actually have what we want...make a mybbnew site, and a zymic account. basically copy the mybbnew site to that and we can put in what ever we wanted.
Back to top Go down
Absol King
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator
Absol King

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features   Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:19 am

Sakura, I did some research and found that the log-in error is not all the time and only for some forums.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features   Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:58 am

Hm, I guess that our future YCM Academy is like that.
I'll try again and see if it persists.

@TPoD: Let's try it then. I might be able to put us back on 1.4 or if that's impossible, just install NewPoints and we're good to go.

EDIT: Never mind, I found another suitable host on TopixCube. They run MyBB 1.4.11 so yeah not the 1.4.13 but basically has everything from the older site (except multi-reps)

Now I'll put it to a vote on whether you guys want to stay here or move over to the new MyBB site and leave this as a backup. If you guys want to look at the new MyBB version, here: http://ycmacademy.topixcube.com

[I'm not done adding all the forums yet]

Anyway, since there's no spoiler/multiple rep plugins, we might stay here for a while.
Back to top Go down
the prince of death
Site Repair
Site Repair
the prince of death

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features   Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:42 am

I can help with the spoiler problem.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features   Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:35 pm

That's pretty much what we need, thx.
After this, we'll probably switch over
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features   Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:10 am

Actually, TPoD, I think we're just gonna try to get a Zymic server for us.
Turns out that the new forum has some glitch problem with viewing threads.
I don't know why but we'll keep looking for one at the same level as the old site.

(Or we can try LiteMyBB again, but I doubt it)
Back to top Go down
the prince of death
Site Repair
Site Repair
the prince of death

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features   Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:22 pm

Actually, let's get the mybbnew site and have it copied over to zymic. that way, we can edit the templates and other stuff including adding in our own plugins like the NewPoints.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features   Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:11 am

Let's do it then.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features   Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:13 am

Alright then, I already made a Zymic account so the transfer can start whenever you're ready, since you know more about this than I do.
Back to top Go down
the prince of death
Site Repair
Site Repair
the prince of death

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features   Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:45 am

Powerlinx knows more about it than I do, I've never worked with switching servers before.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features   Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:52 pm

I already got the Zymix account set up.
All there's left to do is move the old site
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Hokage Administrator
Hokage Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Warning Level
Current Level:

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features   Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:39 am

Good news guys, LiteMyBB got fixed so now I can login to the admin CP.
If you wish to see the new site, it's here: http://ycmacademia.litemybb.com (since I already used "ycmacademy" the first time and that doesn't work anymore, we have to use this one)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features   Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, looks like I found another MyBB site w/all the old features
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YCM Academy :: General :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: